Why Choose Membership?
By getting The BOSS™ Membership you are making a commitment to yourself. You have decided to "finally" focus on what you have wanted to do and have the talent to do. You believe you can do it so go launch the business you have always dreamed of starting!
First, "YOUR" commitment is:
1) to get plugged in,
2) to work on your business plan,
3) to figure out how to overcome obstacles to the plan,
4) to get the funding you need for the business, and
5) to turn your dream into a reality by launching it within 60-Days.
Second, "YOU" will get discounts on all products and services, including:
1) one-on-one consulting,
2) purchasing any of the 38-MODS online or at a Center,
3) the weekly seminar's covering the 38-MODS, and
4) any Special Entrepreneur Events.
These are all part of the benefits of The BOSS™ Membership, plus having access to all of The BOSS™ Centers or go online.
The BOSS™ Membership means you will be shown the steps you need to take to launch your business in just 60-Days. The step-by-step process builds your confidence as you become an Entrepreneur. It also means you are not alone and will have other Entrepreneur members just like you and The BOSS™, there to help you succeed.
Keep in mind, from a practical point of view, you wanted to own your home and car, so now is the perfect time to Start, Fund and Run your own business! Therefore, by choosing The BOSS™ Membership you will save thousands of dollars and get benefits non-members don't.
The BOSS™ Membership is:
1) the most cost effective way to get help from The BOSS™ starting your business,
2) good for establishing a long term support relationship,
3) equal to or less than:
- the cost of tuition and books for one or two college courses,
- the cost of a tuition and books for a one technical training course,
- the cost of one night out for special celebration dinner for four,
- the cost of three months of pest control service,
- the cost of three months of lawn service,
- the cost of admission, snacks and parking for any pro-sports game,
- the cost of admission for two at Disney World or EPCOT,
- the cost of admission and snacks for two at the opera or to see a play,
- the cost of admission and snacks for four at the Zoo, and
- the cost of greens fees and club rental for a day of golf for two.
Below are the benefits of the "Silver Membership" and "Premium Membership."