To "anyone" who wants to be an Entrepreneur
(or needs a Job)!
Are you in a financial panic and do you feel desperate? Are you in need of a Job? Have you wanted to start a business but don't know if you should? If you answer is "Yes" to these questions then maybe you are being forced to change the way you are doing things in life!
In the world we call work the guarantees are gone, out the door. The only financial solution is to: make more money. How? Your own way. What does this mean? One of the greatest ways ever created in America to do this and be in control is to start your own business. The opportunity could never be better to do this than today! Yes, even with wildfires in California, radical Islam everywhere, trillions of dollars of U.S. government debt, the 2016 Presidential campaign underway, Obama Care creating massive pain and agony not treatable by pills or a doctor, America's morality as a "Christian"believing righteous nation wavering, and the main stream drive-by media trying to gain complete control over what we know, hear, see and think. It could not be a better time to start a business than "today" the first day of the rest of your life. So, you can still believe that the "American Dream is Alive and Well" and can come true for you regardless of current conditions in America and worldwide.
Now that you understand that being an employee is not your only option. No, its not! So, consider becoming an Entrepreneur. What a great way to make more money part time or full time and it could even become an alternative to your current job. If you are willing to look at things differently in how you spend your time, how you spend your money, and how you work while keeping a positive mind and a righteous perspective, you can do anything you can conceive and believe.
If you decide to start a business it does mean you have to stop depending on your employer to get what you need for your and your family out of life. Instead, you will have to overcome many fears but research shows that 90% of the things we "fear" never happen or come true and the other 10% are never as severe as we imagine they will be.
If you lack confidence about becoming an Entrepreneur and are unsure about whatever you should start a business The BOSS™ can help you. How? By addressing your concerns and giving you the information and knowledge on what to do and the steps you need take so that you can make the decision to go for it, if you are committed!
The first place to start is to know more about "you" before starting. By clicking the Entrepreneurial Business Needs Analysis™ (EBNA) link below you can do a self-evaluation that will help you evaluate "you" and then you can make the decision to become an Entrepreneur, or not. It asks you to examine things that would impact you if you made the change from employee to "the boss" of your own business.
Some sample questions you will be asked to answer are:
Where are you now in life?,
What do you think about starting a business of your own? and
What does your family think about you starting a business?
Understanding these answers will make it so much easier to know who you are before starting out. Plus you will also get feedback from those closest to you that you trust if you follow the directions carefully. this helps you validate your thinking. It also lets you know who would support you in starting a business. Last, it gives you the confidence you need because you know you have evaluated critical aspects "about you" for starting, funding and running a small business. So, go ahead and click below to register and print the EBNA.